What information do we collect?
- When contacting us via our website, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number and other details. We also collect PII when you open a support ticket.
- When you use a Live Expert product or service, we may automatically collect and store certain information about your usage and interaction with our system which can contain the time and duration of calls, the number and types of participants on each call, as well as data associated with each participant such as user name, name, IP address, version of operating system, browser version and language.
- Through cookies, we receive information that allows us to recognize you and customize your experience.
- Some of our products may, via explicit configuration and desire of our customers, record the content of voice/video/text calls.
- Anyone with administrative access to the Live Expert Enterprise will have access to user accounts and activity information of the users within their company.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from our users in the following ways:
- To personalize their experience.
- To improve our products and services in order to better serve our customers.
To allow our customers’ to improve the services they provide by using Live Expert.
- To allow us to better service our customers in responding to customer service requests.
- To follow up with customers or prospects after correspondence.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, please look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
916 9th St West
Bradenton, FL 34205
Last Edited on 2022-11-02