Support the Company’s sales and marketing efforts for its Live Expert virtual customer service system. This involves digital marketing, email campaigns, customer interactions, product demonstrations, and customer proposals.
- Digital marketing (SEO. Google Ads) and inbound prospect follow ups.
- Email lead generation campaigns.
- Content development for marketing materials.
- Customer prospect research and communications.
- Product demonstrations, proposals, and prospect follow ups.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business major.
- Minimum of two years experience in digital marketing and/or B2B sales for a technology product.
- Experience managing email campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and graphic design applications.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Civic Technology Research Analyst
Support the Company’s business by analyzing business intelligence on the government sector, such as police departments, municipal courts, and department of motor vehicles, and assist in business development for the Company’s software product. The government sector is a growing market for the Company’s video chat software due to government entities’ desire to improve citizen’s access to government services, improve operating efficiency, and provide safer access to services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Conduct research on different government services and how the Company’s software can address their needs.
- Conduct market analysis and gather data on competitors regarding software solutions similar to the Company’s product.
- Understand the Company’s product through intentional research and direct engagement with the software and the government agency customers.
- Develop recommendations for the software development team for new features in the Company’s software.
- Assist in product marketing campaigns that target various government agencies.
- Develop technical documentation and user manuals for government agency customers.
- Assist in the product implementation and training for government agency customers.
- Provide product support for government agency customers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban Studies & Planning or related degree;
- University-level coursework in Civic Technology, Urban Informatics, and Data Science and Data Analytics, or 6 months of experience in the mentioned areas;
- University-level coursework covering and/or requiring the use of SQL or 6 months of experience using SQL;
- 200 hours in web-based enterprise software (gained through university-level coursework, undergraduate project, or employment experience);
- 200 hours in software programming and UI/UX design (gained through university-level coursework, undergraduate project, or employment experience)